Annual Spring Tea & Silent Auction
Sunday, June 4, 2017 * 2:00 – 4:00 p.m.
Hotel Andaluz * 125 Second St NW
Please help us promote literacy in New Mexico.
EWI Albuquerque’s annual Spring Tea, featuring refreshments, a fashion show, and silent auction, is our primary source of funds to support:
- Annual Reading Rally at a Title 1 elementary school in Albuquerque
- All second grade students may choose a new hardcover book to take home, as well as a bag of school supplies.
- Scholarships at UNM and CNM
- CNM: EWI Albuquerque began offering the ASIST (Adult Students in Scholastic Transition) scholarship in 2015, when we provided $1,000 in scholarships to two CNM students. Our top winner also received $2,000 from the EWI Corporate organization. In 2016 we gave $1,250 to two CNM students, and we hope to do at least that amount in 2017.
- UNM: EWI Albuquerque funds an annual scholarship for a female graduate student who is preparing to advance her current career, change careers, or reenter the workforce.
On behalf of the students, we thank you for your generous support.
For sponsorships and silent auction donations, please see our EWI Spring Tea Packet 2017.
Thank you to our sponsors:
$500 Chai Sponsorship:
$250 Jasmine Sponsorship:
Auto Glass Services, Inc.
$150 Chamomile Sponsorship:
Larkin Group NM, Inc.
Sheehan & Sheehan, PA
$35 per person open seating
$45 per person for VIP Reserved seating; includes one school supply bag donation
Online ticket sales have closed; a limited number of open seating tickets will be available at the door.